Two day workshop
Managing people is not easy, and there is no doubt that people-related issues take up too much of a manager’s time and energy. With the ultimate responsibility for guiding and managing the performance of employees, both as individuals and as a team, leaders need to ensure they have a strong understanding of relevant principles of management, and know when and how to apply them appropriately in their business. There is no ‘one size fits all’ approach and successful people management is not about ticking boxes and following systems and procedures. This course is a practical resource to help leaders with the full range of performance management activities, and achieve measurable improvements by ensuring that all staff are making an effective contribution to the business.
- Gain clarity around the role of an effective leader and role model.
- Understand the importance of personal integrity.
- Create a list of behavioural expectations and consequences.
- Learn how to create a high performance culture in line with company values.
- Develop skills and templates to allow implementation of effective team communication systems.
- Building a high performance team
- Understanding the reasons for underperformance
- When to coach, when to train, when to motivate and when to discipline
- Encouraging accountability and responsibility
- Creating clear expectations and consequences
- The importance of team vision
- Creating culture: determining team values
- Team communication systems
- Effective team meetings
- Valuable performance appraisals
- 90 day business improvement plan
We would be delighted to work with you to uncover
your needs and set up a strategy to achieve your
specific outcomes. Contact us to organise a time to chat.
© 2015 Auridian Training & Consulting. All rights reserved. Terms and Conditions | Privacy & Cookies