Dealing with Conflict and Complaints
Half day workshop
At some point or another, we are bound to experience conflict at work. Whether it be with a colleague, a leader, a client or supplier, it is always unpleasant and something most people try to avoid. This workshop enables participants to realise that the conflict itself is not the problem; the issues result from the way people handle conflict. By learning skills to deal with difficult situations and behaviours in a direct but non-confrontational way, participants will leave this session with more confidence, will be more assertive in their approach, and will be able to deal with any conflict situation constructively.
- Ability to deal with conflict situations with maturity and sensitivity.
- Increased confidence and control when faced with conflict.
- Developed skills to turn conflict and complaints into relationship building opportunities.
- Common scenarios for conflict
- Understanding why conflict arises
- Eliminating the cause of conflict
- Styles for managing difficult situations and behaviours
- The 5 steps to dealing with complaints
- Turning complaints into opportunities
- The right intention: bringing out the best in people
We would be delighted to work with you to uncover
your needs and set up a strategy to achieve your
specific outcomes. Contact us to organise a time to chat.
© 2015 Auridian Training & Consulting. All rights reserved. Terms and Conditions | Privacy & Cookies