Herrmann Brain Dominance
Half day workshop
HBDI is the world’s leading thinking styles assessment tool, which evaluates and describes the degree of preference individuals have for thinking in each of the four brain quadrants. The theory behind Whole Brain Thinking and the HBDI instrument teaches participants how to communicate effectively with those who think the same as you and those who think differently than you. Once an individual understands his or her thinking style preferences, the door is open to improved teamwork, leadership, customer relationships, creativity, problem solving and many other aspects of personal and interpersonal development.
- Understand the benefits of Whole Brain Thinking.
- Understand how thinking preferences affect behaviours in planning, work and communication.
- Learn strategies to help you think more freely and openly.
- Building strong teams.
- Eliminating barriers that extinguish creativity.
- Navigating thinking obstacles that affect efficiency
We would be delighted to work with you to uncover
your needs and set up a strategy to achieve your
specific outcomes. Contact us to organise a time to chat.
© 2015 Auridian Training & Consulting. All rights reserved. Terms and Conditions | Privacy & Cookies