Half day workshop
Why do your team members come to work? If it’s just about pay, then chances are they won’t hang around for long. Motivation is not just about rewards; you have to know how to inspire people to motivate themselves, because motivation from within is more powerful than any external incentive. Imagine a team which buzzes with excitement and positivity, where people come to work because they want to excel. You can create this team by igniting – and maintaining – motivation.
- Improve staff retention by creating a work environment in which people want to stay and are encouraged to excel.
- Encourage team members to always express an optimistic outlook.
- Provide tools with which you can foster a positive and meaningful atmosphere within your team.
- Creating a positive and meaningful workplace
- The seven dimensions of a positive workplace
- Types of motivation: Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic
- Four main motivational orientations
- Directing motivation towards an achievable goal
- Ignite intrinsic motivation
- Identifying individual motivators
We would be delighted to work with you to uncover
your needs and set up a strategy to achieve your
specific outcomes. Contact us to organise a time to chat.
© 2015 Auridian Training & Consulting. All rights reserved. Terms and Conditions | Privacy & Cookies