Presenting with Panache
Full day or two day workshop
The ability to present in an engaging manner is a vital business skill: whether you are presenting to a small or large group, it is usually the make or break component of effectively training, gaining buy-in when implementing a vision or business plan, closing a sale, or receiving approval for a new idea or venture. During this practical workshop, competence levels will be significantly improved by learning the elements of a successful presentation, techniques to engage an audience, and the confidence to overcome the usual nerves associated with presenting to others. Participants will leave this course with the ability to plan and prepare exceptional presentations, and deliver them with the energy and enthusiasm required to ensure their message is not only heard, but remembered.
- Apply engaging presentation techniques.
- Ensure any content can be presented with energy and enthusiasm.
- Ability to deliver your message in a way that will be understood and remembered.
- Learn techniques for understanding, condensing and memorising content and avoid reliance on notes.
Preparing to Present
- Preparation checklist
- Environmental basics: making the most of the room
- Tips and tricks of the trade: whiteboards, flipcharts, PowerPoints and handouts
Welcome and Building Rapport
- Dealing with nerves
- Getting your intention right
- The MUD model
- Introducing yourself and your topic
- Gaining audience trust and establishing relevance
- Engaging an audience of any size
Your Voice and Body
- Motivational and inspirational delivery
- Voice fundamentals: rhythm, volume, projection and pitch
- The physiology of confidence
- Generating energy
- The power of gestures
Making Information Interesting
- Organising your flow: mind mapping and CPD’s
- Storytelling and using humour
- The art of debriefing, summarising and linking
- Running effective activities and games
- Skills practice and role plays that work
We would be delighted to work with you to uncover
your needs and set up a strategy to achieve your
specific outcomes. Contact us to organise a time to chat.
© 2015 Auridian Training & Consulting. All rights reserved. Terms and Conditions | Privacy & Cookies